In the middle of the Palestinian/Israeli war, a vision camp was set up by Sabine Lichtenfels, the co-founder of Tamera, in the West Bank, with 50 participants from Palestine, Israel and other counties trying to build a frequency of trust and calmness to share and find the vision for peace. This is their common statement to the current situation.
Cocoa farmers trying chocolate for the first time. What’s interesting is that most people in the world have no idea how the cacao fruit tastes and many think the fruit tastes like chocolate. Believe me, it doesn’t.
We know that happiness and social connection can have positive benefits on health. Now research suggests that having a sense of purpose or direction in life may also be beneficial.
We already know that many popular culinary herbs are packed with healthful compounds. But for diabetics they may hold an extra promise
We buy and use several skin care products to treat fine lines and wrinkles on our skin. There are serums, gels, packs, and moisturizers that claim to have numerous anti aging properties. While we might splurge on these products, we can look for other much cheaper alternatives also to remedy our skin woes. There are so many natural ingredients we can use to reverse or slow down skin aging. The best thing about suing natural substances is that they are organic and free of harmful chemicals. Given below are a few such natural ingredients that can do wonders for your skin:
Experts believe that only 30% of ageing is genetic; the other 70% depends on the choices we make.